When you’re building a successful niche coaching practice, you’ll often have to travel to learn, network, and share your wisdom on stages. This kind of travel is different from vacation. You need to be on, brain focused, and energized.
How do I stay sharp while traveling for business?
One of our most popular IWHI Live topics was my healthy travel tips. These are the tips I have used to travel at least monthly, and to some far flung places over the past 5 years. Enjoy!
*Also don’t miss any of our IWHI Lives by joining me LIVE every Thursday at 3pm EST on The Integrative Women’s Health Institute Facebook Page.
Top 10 Resources for Healthy Travel (+ A Few Bonus Tips!)
- Bring a scarf or wrap.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses from TrueDark or Swanwick
- Daylight exposure and taking an outdoor walk in your new place.
- Use a little bit of morning caffeine with black or green tea.
- Green juice, savory green smoothies, and vegetable soups
- Don’t overexercise.
- Bring your reusable water bottle.
- Use mineral water or mineral supplements such as Seeking Health Trace Minerals Complex.
- Intermittent Fasting, or very light snacks such as Kind Bars or almonds.
- The Libby app for Audiobooks
- Biocidin and Digestive Enzymes
- DoTerra essential oils, including OnGuard, Breathe, Oregano, DigestZen.
- Ziva Meditation