I understand that this Providers Directory is being provided as a courtesy and to better serve me in helping me find a practitioner who has completed certification as a Women's Health Coach with the Integrative Women's Health Institute (IWHI). I understand that I may or may not find a provider in my area based on a variety of factors.
Contact information for each provider is being shared so that I may contact the provider to determine whether she is the right provider to assist me. I understand that IWHI does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the quality of care that may be provided by any practitioner.
I have read and accept the above disclaimer and understand that the IWHI will not be held accountable for the treatment outcomes of any provider listed on this directory and that this information is being shared solely for my convenience as a resource.
Dr. Drummond has educated and mentored health and wellness professionals around the world. You might feel more comfortable working with someone in your local region, or with a perspective that is most aligned with your own. We encourage you to explore working with any of the coaches in this directory to find the best coach for you.
I help empower women through all stages of life with coaching and education as they navigate Pregnancy, Birth, Postpartum, and Menopause. I offer consults and packages remotely via phone or zoom.
I have been working in women’s health for over 20 years, coaching pre/postnatal women as a doula, childbirth educator, yoga teacher, postpartum fitness trainer and a women’s health coach.
I am passionate about women’s health and wellness and have created two workshops that focus on pelvic health; “Pushing Power: 2nd Stage Labor and The Pelvic Floor” for pregnant people and “Protect the Perineum for Birth” for professionals. I created “Birthing Strong”, a workshop on how to enter your birth with confidence and calm during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
- Certified Integrative Women’s Health Coach (IWHI)
- Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
- Certified Lamaze International Childbirth Educator (LCCE)
- Certified Cooperative Childbirth Educator of Metropolitan New York CEA/MNY (CCCE)
- Certified Advanced Labor Companion & Doula – SusanRachel Condon LM DM (2019)
- Advanced Doula Training with Penny Simkin (2017)
- Advanced Doula Training with Debrah Pascali-Bonaro (2017)
- Trauma and Birth: Multidisciplinary Approaches and Healing with Penny Simkin (2017)
- Waterbirth Practitioner Certification – Barbara Harper, Director Waterbirth International (2020)
- Certified Kangaroula (Neuroscience for improved neonatal outcomes – Dr Nils Bergman NINO® Birth Academy)
- Certified Dynamic Body Balancing CranioSacral/Myofascial Therapy – Level 3 – Dr. Carol Phillips
- Certification in Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders and Perinatal Loss & Grief (Seleni Institute) (2018)
- Certified MUTU® Systems Trainer (2018)
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Evaluation and Treatment Techniques – Kathe Wallace, PT, BCB-PMD (2019)
- The Female Athlete – Level 1: Antony Lo & Pelvic Guru (2019)
- Certified PRONATAL Fitness: Pre/Postnatal Performance Training (2019)
- Certified Yoga Teacher (White Lotus Yoga Foundation)
- Certified Advanced Techniques and Practices of Yoga (White Lotus Foundation)
- Certified Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teacher (The Barnes Method) & Certified Yoga Mom, Buddha Baby (Be Yoga)
- Certified in Bodywork for the Childbearing Years (Kate Jordan)
- Certified Maternal Fitness – Tupler Technique (Julie Tupler)
- Body-Mind Centering® with Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen Embryological Foundations of Movement: An Embodied Approach
- Certified in Traditional Ayurvedic Massage (2002)
- Certified Melt® Method with Sue Hitzman
- Integrating Acupressure for Pregnancy Care and Labor support – Nicholas Olow (2014)
- Undisturbing Birth – Dr. Sarah Buckley (2014)
- Birth Preparation – Train Body & Mind for Birth
- Postpartum Fitness Integration and Rehab
- Life Transitions – Coping with difficult or impactful life changes, such as adjusting to life with a newborn, bringing baby home to a sibling, parenting a teen whilst navigating (peri) menopause; learning self-care to better manage resulting stress.
- Parenting – Helping moms develop and implement strategies to address challenges that arise throughout childrearing; managing stress and increasing support.
- (Peri through Post) Menopause and Brain Health – Improve and maintain cognitive strength. How to move, restore, and nourish through Peri-to-Post Menopause.
- Optimize Sleep Quality, minimize brain fog and increase your vitality.
Bella Physical Therapy
39-40 Broadway, Suite 4
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Graduated Magna cum Laude from Hunter College of Physical Therapy
Founded Bella Phyiscal Therapy in 2006
Over 20 years of experience in Physical Therapy
Pelvic Floor and Pediatric Pelvic Floor Therapy
TMJ, Headaches, Tinnitus treatment
I work in person as well as virtual with Women in the childbearing years.
I have been a student of holistic and natural solutions to health problems as long as I can remember. I have always trusted in our bodies, and their wisdom to heal when given the resources. This interest in how human bodies work led me to believing I would best serve as a physician, and thus I graduated with a degree in pre-med/Human Biology in 2011. In my final year, I learned that I could support and advocate for and with women during pregnancy, birth and the postpartum time as a doula, I knew that was my calling. I have been a birth doula supporting women and families for nine years, and teaching childbirth education for five. I have supported over 300 families as a doula and/or childbirth educator since then and love the work!
In 2017 I became a certified health coach, and immediately knew I needed something… more. I found the Integrative Women’s Health Institute and have now been certified at a Women’s Health Coach (WHC), and completed the Optimal Fertility (OF) program as well.
I work with women who are considering getting pregnant in the future and who want to make sure that if and when they do they are as healthy as they can be. That their mind, body, and spirit are ready for the journey of pregnancy and parenthood.
I am currently a student through Aviva Romm’s Herbal Medicine for Women program. I hope to complete that training within the year to become a Certified Herbal Educator.
- Pre-conception/Fertility Coaching
- Pregnancy Coaching
- Labor and Birth Preparation
- Postpartum depletion
- Digestion and gut health
Health coaching for women and couples who seek support to optimize their health through integrating lifestyle changes from preconception through postpartum. I am here to listen, support, and empower you. The decisions you make around your personal motherhood journey are so important.
If you are looking to…
- Optimize your fertility to have a natural and healthy conception, pregnancy, birth and baby?
- Start or grow your beautiful family?
- Sort out the confusion? Overwhelm? Or frustration around preconception, pregnancy, or postpartum?
- Make some healthy lifestyle changes to support your health, body or well-being?
- Find your ‘new mom’ identity after birth?
Integrative Women’s Health Physical Therapy is a combination approach to create balance throughout the body, and release restrictions in and around your nervous system. That way every other system in your body can relax, and self-correct, improving your overall health and well-being. I use an integrative approach by treating the whole person not just the symptoms. Treatment approaches may include a combination of tools or resources including mind-body awareness, breath work, lifestyle strategies around movement, fitness, sleep, stress and nutrition education, gentle hands-on bodywork (CranioSacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Physical Therapy), and accountability to keep you on track with my ongoing support.
- Women’s Health Coach Certification (2020), IWHI
- Optimal Fertility Certification Program (2020), IWHI
- CranioSacral Therapy courses working toward certification
- Visceral Manipulation courses working toward certification
- Women’s Health Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Oakland University (2009)
- Bachelors in Pre-Physical Therapy, Minor Exercise Science, Oakland University (2006)