Online LIVE Health Coach Skills Mastery Retreat Sessions
Available to all our WHC students.
- Friday; June 19, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is June 20, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Saturday; June 20, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is June 21, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Friday; June 26, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is June 27, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Saturday; June 27, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is June 28, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Friday; August 21, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is August 22, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Saturday; August 22, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is August 23, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Friday; August 28, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is August 29, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Saturday; August 29, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is August 30, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Friday; October 16 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is October 17, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Saturday; October 17, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is October 18, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Friday; October 23, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is October 24, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Saturday; October 24, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is October 25, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Friday; November 27, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is November 28, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Saturday; November 28, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is November 29, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Friday; December 4, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is December 5, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
- Saturday; December 5, 2020 from 5:00 – 9:00pm EST (which is December 6, 2020 from 7am – 11am Sydney time)
In order to complete a retreat session you will need to attend all four 4-hour time slots. You will need three of those retreats to graduate from the Women’s Health Coaching Certification Program.
Need to cancel a retreat you are currently enrolled?
Please click here in order to cancel one of your current retreat enrollments.
Let Nadja know if you have any questions. She can be reached at email@example.com
Sessions will run with a minimum of five participants.
- Do you lack confidence in your coaching skills? Do you struggle with client compliance?
- Do you understand what your clients need to do to become healthier, and you’ve clearly explained what to do - but, they still aren’t doing it? (or don’t follow through consistently!)
- Are you feeling a little burned out by being a health coach? Did you think it would be easier to get people to make healthy changes for their health and happiness?
- How would you like to spend a weekend focused entirely on becoming a better health coach?
- Wouldn’t it feel great to finally have confidence in your ability to actually help people make the behavior changes that they need to make to feel better (consistently!)?
- How much less stressful would working with your clients be, if they actually followed your nutrition, sleep, exercise, and lifestyle recommendations with ease?
Healthy and happy clients is what we all want. But, we can’t follow our clients home and do the cooking, exercising, and meditation for them. We can’t outsource the work. So, we have to have better coaching skills.
During this retreat series the focus will be entirely on making your job as a health coach easier and more successful.
Send your family away, and spend the time from your home computer (in your comfy clothes), practicing your health coaching skills, learning advanced tools, and combining your learning with "staycation" self-care activities in the comfort of your own home (or anywhere!) This will be a community retreat and learning experience that you can experience from anywhere with an internet connection. I will be sending you a self-care schedule and weekend healthy meal plan to support your learning. We will meet as a small community on Zoom, for optimal interaction, peer support and feedback.
It’s time to PRACTICE! Gain confidence, get real time feedback, learn how to build better boundaries, take better care of yourself, and inspire your clients to get healthy with less effort from you.
Often health coach certification programs rely on lectures, theory, and research to teach you the specifics of health coaching. But, once you understand the how and why of health coaching, your confidence will soar if you PRACTICE!
During this retreat session, you will receive focused practice and helpful feedback in a very small group setting, as this retreat is limited to just 15 participants.
What you’ll receive during this restorative virtual retreat...
16 hours of teleconference health coach skills training, practice, and feedback.
Small group attention as this retreat is limited to 15 students.
Connection with a network of skilled, compassionate, and advancing health coaches.
Increased confidence in your coaching skills.
Marketing strategies for "closing the sale" to enroll prospective clients into your coaching program.
Improved client results from your improved skills in client compliance and empowerment.
Time to focus on your health coaching skill and practice growth in a relaxed and restorative session with nourishing food and movement recommendations provided for the weekend.
Comprehensive well organized course loaded with tons of information about a subject I knew nothing about. I find myself returning again and again for a deeper understanding as well as for referencing material. This work is launching me to new heights as a PT.Susan Clinton, Physical Therapist and Health Women's Coach
"My overall impression was and is fantastic! I learned more than I ever thought I would in this program. It feels good to become an ever better resource for my clients."Caroline Zwickson, Psychotherapist, Life Coach, and Women’s Health Coach
This course has added to my skills as a physical therapist and for that THANK YOU! It is detailed and allows immediate implementation into the clinic.Nazneen Vasi, Physical Therapist and Women’s Health Coach
Packed with so much useful information! Very thorough and detailed.Elizabeth Wentworth, Women's Health Coach
Jessica did a great job at providing a clear and concise format to develop a coaching relationship and what it means to be a coach. I appreciate her hard work in providing such well researched information.Sandra Bausman, Physical Therapist and Women’s Health Coach
This course has broadened my professional and personal experiences. I appreciate that the instruction and resources are evidence based. The coaching part has been invaluable in my practice, and it's been an eye opener to my own personal journey, not only professionally, but also personally. I wish I had this information when I was in college! Jessica is so knowledgable!Tianna Meriage-Reiter, Physical Therapist and Women’s Health Coach
Meet Your Instructors
Dr. Jessica Drummond is a functional nutrition and integrative women’s health expert. She has 18 years of clinical experience as a pelvic and women’s health physical therapist, clinical nutritionist, and health coach. She cares deeply about empowering her patients to take control of their health, and is passionate about teaching effective, conservative tools and strategies to her healthcare colleagues.
Jessica lectures and teaches internationally at the postgraduate level on women’s health topics, and maintains a small, private, virtual practice where she continues to work with patients from around the globe. She is an invited lecturer at a variety of global conferences, including The 2015 International Pelvic Pain Society Conference, The Future of Healing Online Conference, and The 2016 Invivo Women's Health Summit. Her scholarly writing includes contributing a chapter on Functional Nutrition for Pelvic Health to Healing in Urology, and a 2016 case study on a functional nutrition approach to Vulvodynia and IBS, published in Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal.
Liz Wentworth is a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. She has been an integrative health coach for close to five years and is passionate about coaching women (and men too) to help them discover and work towards their optimal health and wellness goals.
Prior to becoming a coach, Liz worked in the finance industry in New York City for eight years. After burning out and deciding to pursue a new career in health and wellness, she completed Duke Integrative Medicine’s Health Coach Training program. She then focused on women’s health and functional nutrition with the Integrative Women’s Health Institute’s Women’s Health Coach Training. She is currently a coach for Vida Health where she works with clients from all walks of life. Liz is thrilled to be a Master Coach for IWHI and loves teaching student coaches the impact that skillful coaching makes for successful client transformation.