Exploring Post-Birth Control Syndrome (PBCS)
with Dr. Jolene Brighten
There’s an emerging epidemic facing women globally when they stop taking hormonal birth control. This epidemic is called Post-Birth Control Syndrome (PBCS).
It causes major challenges for women’s hormones including hair loss, weight gain, mood swings, anxiety, insomnia, libido loss, cystic acne, and digestive disorders. Even worse -- it’s preventing women who want to have children from doing so -- it forces their reliance on further medical intervention.
[1:58] Why are more women choosing not to go on birth control pills?
[2:22] Discover the NEW FDA-approved birth control tech device!
[3:00] What are some of the health conditions birth control may contribute to?
[4:32] Learn how birth control contributes to gut issues and perhaps mood disorders.
[5:30] How do nutrient depletions due to birth control contribute to health issues?
[7:00] How does hormonal birth control contribute to endometriosis?
[8:45] What are the “terrible triplets” of pelvic pain?
This “vault” is easily worth over $10,000 in benefits, trainings and bonuses, plus the priceless connections with other Vault VIPs and an opportunity to connect with the leaders in functional medicine.
- Join us for the Expert Women’s Health Clinical Training opportunity of a lifetime, with MONTHLY trainings from global leaders in healthcare, including: Gluten and Its Impact on Hormonal and Brain Health in Women, Dysbiosis and Pelvic Pain, CBD & Cannabis for Health, Trauma and Autoimmunity, EBV and Fatigue in Women, Supporting Libido and so much more!
- Special Masterclass Training from Dr. Jessica Drummond on topics such as RED-S in Adult Female Athletes, Chronic Yeast Challenges, Case Studies in Hormonal Health, Diastasis Recti and Umbilical Hernia Care for Postpartum Women, PCOS, Vulvodynia, Endometriosis, HPV, and more coming every month!
- You’ll also have access to almost $1,000 in free bonuses!
- BONUS #1 Comprehensive Guide: “How To Support Your Antifungal Lifestyle With Supplements”.
- BONUS #2 Get new skills in women's health functional nutrition, physical therapy, lifestyle medicine, business, marketing, and work-life balance, including Social Media Marketing, Starting Your Online Group Wellness Program, and more!
- BONUS #3 Access to our active private professional Facebook group.