LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP
Nutrition for Women's Health Through the Lifespan:
From Puberty to Menopause, and Beyond
Join us LIVE (from the comfort of your own home!)
March 16, 2019 - 9am - 3:30pm EST
(Yes, it will be recorded!)
What will you learn in Nutrition for Women's Health?
This program is designed to teach you how to address women's optimal health through the lifespan using nutrition and lifestyle medicine.
- Learn to apply the functional nutrition model of root cause health of each system: digestive, immune, hormones, and more to women's health.
- Evidence-based sex differences in the stress response and mind-body medicine to reduce stress in women.
- Optimizing digestive function in women with IBS, constipation, bloating, and other digestive symptom.
- Minimizing cardiovascular disease risk in women.
- Women and the elevated risk of autoimmunity. Using nutrition to support immune health in women.
- Setting the foundation for health puberty and maintaining hormone health through menopause and beyond.
- Learn the benefits of a normal, healthy menstrual cycle (some call it the "5th vital sign") to heart, brain, and bone health.
- Women, mood disorders, and mild cognitive impairment.
- How to use nutrition and lifestyle medicine to optimize brain health in women (especially in perimenopause and menopause.)
- Use health coaching in your practice to reduce your burnout and compassion fatigue.
What Our Students Say:
“There simply aren’t enough words to say how wonderful the Integrative Women’s Health Institute is. Taking part in their programs has forever changed the way I work with my clients!" --
Dr. Nara Yoon, PT, OCS, Founder of PhysioElements, https://www.physioelementsny.com/
"I have taken three courses with the Integrative Women’s Health Institute and each time I am impressed with the amount of content, data and practical skills I come away with that I an integrate into my practice straight away. Not only have I developed my coaching skills beyond what I thought was possible, it has had a profound effect on my clients, letting them take the lead in many cases where they have previously felt hopeless.
The amount of evidence for nutritional strategies and the systematic approach has truly revolutionised my practice and helped me to make skilled recommendations to my clients where required.
If you work with women, I cannot recommend this course highly enough." -- Rachel Eyre, Women's Health Coach, The Healthy Womb
Nutrition for Women's Health
LIVE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
March 16, 2019
Join US LIVE from the comfort of your home!
What You Get
AND all of the core materials from Modules 20-27 of the Women's Health Certification Course, which you will receive the moment you register:
- Module 20: The Functional Nutrition Model Applied to Women – Learn to use functional nutrition assessment tools for women clients of all ages.
- Module 21: Evidence-Based Sex Differences in The Stress Response and Mind-Body Medicine to Reduce Stress in Women – Evidence-based tools to support the physical and emotional stress associated with infertility, chronic pain, hormonal imbalances, and common stressful events for women through the lifespan.
- Module 22: Optimizing Digestive Function and Supporting Healthy Nutrition Through the Lifespan – Understanding a functional nutrition approach to IBS, IBD, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, SIBO, hypochlorhydria, and other digestive health challenges that are comorbid conditions in women with pelvic pain, nutrient deficiencies, and autoimmune issues.
- Module 23: Minimizing Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Women – Cardiovascular risks and functional nutrition management is distinct in women as compared with men. If you work with women with weight loss resistance, cardiovascular disease, PCOS, or female athletes (from weekend warriors to Olympians), you must understand how to optimize cardiovascular health in women.
- Module 24: Women and The Elevated Risk of Autoimmunity (Lifestyle Recommendations and Resources for Health Coaches) – Women are at higher risk for autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and Hashimoto’s compared with men. And, interstitial cystitis, chronic vaginal infections, and other pelvic pain conditions often benefit from addressing immune function. Do you understand how support a woman’s immune system, especially during pregnancy, postpartum, and perimenopause?
- Module 25: Setting the Foundation for a Healthy Puberty and Maintaining Hormone Health through Menopause and Beyond – Hormone issues are increasingly common for women and girls. Addressing the root cause of hormonal imbalances by optimizing nutrition, nutrient sufficiency, and other lifestyle habits such as sleep and light exposure are effective tools for maintaining hormonal imbalance through all of the stages of a woman’s life.
- Module 26: Women and Mood Disorders – Psychoneuroimmunology research is expanding, and we are beginning to better understand the impact of gut microbiome health and women’s mood stability. This module will dive into the current research on this rapidly expanding understanding between the connection between mood and nutrition.
- Module 27: Creating a Health Coaching Practice that Serves The Women in Your Community and Nourishes You (Prevent Compassion Fatigue and Healer Burnout) – Women’s health professionals are at high risk for burnout and compassion fatigue. Learn to build a practice to serve your clients while nourishing yourself.
- PLUS a bonus module on peri-menopausal brain health (because, who here doesn't work with women with brain fog or struggle with cognitive issues, right?)
Even if you already have access to these modules, this LIVE event - from the comfort of your own home - brings this material to life! Case studies, Q&A, and a follow-up event to help you integrate what you learn.
And if you’ve never taken a course with us, this is the one! It is deep dive, interactive AND you get access to our very active professional, private Facebook community!
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Jessica Drummond, DCN, CCN, PT, Founder and CEO of the Integrative Women's Health Institute is passionate about caring for and empowering women who struggle with women’s and pelvic health conditions.
She is equally passionate about educating and supporting clinicians in confidently and safely using integrative tools to transform women's and pelvic healthcare.
Having two decades of experience in women’s and pelvic health as a physical therapist and functional nutritionist, plus owning a private women’s health clinical nutrition and coaching practice, gives her a unique perspective on the integrative, conservative options for pelvic pain management, hormone balance, preconception and fertility support, postpartum recovery, and chronic pain and fatigue management.
She regularly lectures on topics such as integrative pelvic pain management, natural fertility options, optimal hormone health, and functional and integrative nutrition for rehabilitation, nutrition, wellness, fitness, and medical professionals.
Dr. Drummond was educated at the University of Virginia, Emory University, Duke Integrative Medicine, and Maryland University of Integrative Health.
This program offers you the in depth information you need to transform your clients’ lives, and yours as well.
Please email Nadja Lancaster at email@example.com
and we will be sure to get all of your questions answered.
Healing yourself is connected with healing others.— Yoko Ono
This course is designed for all health and wellness practitioners who support women's health:
This program is for YOU!
Money Back Guarantee
Join us Risk-Free.
We believe you will love The Functional Nutrition for Women's Health LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP and see it's impact on your clients, your health, and your practice success right away! However, if for ANY reason you cannot attend the program, you can transfer your registration as a credit to apply to the purchase of any IWHI online course up to the day before the course begins.