The WHC Program Includes 2 Essential Components to Support you to Become a SPECIALIST in Women’s Health and Wellness to add to your clinical practice, or to start or specialize your coaching practice.
Health Coaching Skills Education
The program includes:
- 19 training Modules with evidence-based, clinically-relevant information that is applicable to your practice right away
- 60 hours of recorded content
- Sample client intake forms, handouts, and document notes
access to the Practitioner Forum
- Ongoing program updates and new research
- Years of ongoing support
- Module 1: Prospective Clients (Determining if the client is an appropriate candidate for health coaching, and explaining the coaching process.)
- Module 2: Establishing the Coaching Engagement (The coaching agreement, fees, programs and packages, and the structure of coaching delivery. Establishing modes of communication, healthy boundaries, trust and clarity of communication.)
- Module 3: Documentation, Time Management, and Productivity
- Module 4: Ethics, Legal Foundation, Scope of Practice and Liability in Health Coaching
- Module 5: Health Coaching Models (Including IWHI Model of Wellness for Women)
- Module 6: Mindfulness and Presence (Why it is Essential to Give Women Space to be Heard)
- Module 7: Models for Motivation and Behavior Change and Patient Activation Measures
- Module 8: Eliciting the Client’s Vision and Active Listening
- Module 9: Establishing the Client’s current situation, and her strengths, challenges, and resources. (Discussion of the Realities of Modern Work Life Balance for Women vs. Men)
- Module 10: Short Term Goals (The Path to The Vision begins with establishing clear goals.)
- Module 11: Strategies for Meeting the Client’s Short Term Goals (Differentiation between coaching, education, and clinical recommendations.) (4 hours live)
- Module 12: Building your Practice Referral Network and Red Flags for Referral (2 hours recorded)
- Module 13: Building Health coaching skills: Values conflicts, reflections, powerful questions, mindful listening, holding space, the inner critic, self-management, and strategies for empowering the client to own her healing journey.
- Module 14: Accountability in the Coaching Relationship
- Module 15: Assessing and Supporting Client Progress (Celebrations, articulation of learning and insights gained in the change process, and support networks for progress.)
- Module 16: The Importance of Authenticity and Courage for Health Coaches. (Skills of self-management)
- Module 17: Maintenance and Post-Coaching Plans
- Module 18: Behavior Tracking Strategies and Technologies (Including Menstrual Cycle, Fertility, Healthy Pregnancy, and Work-Life Balance Apps for Women)
- Module 19: The Importance of Professional Development and Building Self-Awareness for Health Coaches
Functional Nutrition for Women’s Health
The program includes:
- 8 training modules with evidence-based, clinically-relevant information that is applicable to your practice right away
- 40 hours of recorded content
- E-cookbooks to share with your clients
- Exclusive access to bi-monthly LIVE Q&A calls with IWHI Founder, Jessica Drummond, and invited guest faculty
- Understanding functional lab testing, when, how and who should use these tests. Plus, the limitations of functional testing.
- Module 20: The Functional Nutrition Model Applied to Women – Learn to use functional nutrition assessment tools for women clients of all ages.
- Module 21: Evidence-Based Sex Differences in The Stress Response and Mind-Body Medicine to Reduce Stress in Women – Evidence-based tools to support the physical and emotional stress associated with infertility, chronic pain, hormonal imbalances, and common stressful events for women through the lifespan.
- Module 22: Optimizing Digestive Function and Supporting Healthy Nutrition Through the Lifespan – Understanding a functional nutrition approach to IBS, IBD, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, SIBO, hypochlohydria, and other digestive health challenges that are comorbid conditions in women with pelvic pain, nutrient deficiencies, and autoimmune issues.
- Module 23: Minimizing Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Women – Cardiovascular risks and functional nutrition management is distinct in women as compared with men. If you work with women with weight loss resistance, cardiovascular disease, PCOS, or female athletes (from weekend warriors to Olympians), you must understand how to optimize cardiovascular health in women.
- Module 24: Women and The Elevated Risk of Autoimmunity (Lifestyle Recommendations and Resources for Health Coaches) – Women are at higher risk for autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and Hashimoto’s compared with men. And, interstital cystitis, chronic vaginal infections, and other pelvic pain conditions often benefit from addressing immune function. Do you understand how support a woman’s immune system, especially during pregnancy, postpartum, and perimenopause?
- Module 25: Setting the Foundation for a Health Puberty and Maintaining Hormone Health through Menopause and Beyond – Hormone issues are increasingly common for women and girls. Addressing the root cause of hormonal imbalances by optimizing nutrition, nutrient sufficiency, and other lifestyle habits such as sleep and light exposure are effective tools for maintaining hormonal imbalance through all of the stages of a woman’s life.
- Module 26: Women and Mood Disorders – Psychoneuroimmunology research is expanding, and we are beginning to better understand the impact of gut microbiome health and women’s mood stability. This module will dive into the current research on this rapidly expanding understanding between the connection between mood and nutrition.
- Module 27: Creating a Health Coaching Practice that Serves The Women in Your Community and Nourishes You (Prevent Compassion Fatigue and Healer Burnout) – Women’s health professionals are at high risk for burnout and compassion fatigue. Learn to build a practice to serve your clients while nourishing yourself.
WHAT YOU GET
Evidence-Based, Comprehensive Health Coach Communication Skills training SPECIFICALLY for working with Female Clients
Evidence-Based Core Functional Nutrition Training in all of the major systems (Endocrine/ Hormones, Digestion, Cardiometabolic, Mental Health, Immune Health/ Autoimmunity, and more) SPECIFICALLY for working with Female Clients
Women’s Health Coach Certification from The Integrative Women’s Health Institute (*Upon passing the exams at the end of the 2 online programs, Health Coaching Skills for Women’s Health Professionals, and Functional Nutrition for Women’s Health)
Over 100 hours of trainings, reading, and interactive learning.
Live Bi-Monthly Q&A Sessions with IWHI Faculty
Exclusive access to the Practitioner Forum
Ongoing program updates and access to new research update live trainings
Years of ongoing support
“Taking Jessica’s Women’s Health Coach Certification program has revolutionized not only my personal view on how to approach health and wellbeing, but has completely empowered my women’s life and fertility coaching practice. Thanks to Jessica’s immense wealth of wisdom coupled with her deeply insightful coaching skills and her amazing community of women taking the course, I now feel more knowledgeable, supported, and confident than ever in my skills as a women’s health coach. I recommend Jessica’s program without doubt to anyone who is seeking to become a health expert!
- Caroline Zwickson, Women’s Natural Health & Nutrition Coach
“There simply aren’t enough words to say how wonderful the Integrative Women’s Health Institute is. The Women’s Health Coach Certification program offers a comprehensive, evidence-based and holistic approach to women’s health and healing. It has forever changed the way I work with my clients!”
- Dr. Nora yoon, PT, DPT, OCS
Meet Your Instructor
Jessica Drummond, MPT, CCN, CHC is a functional and integrative women’s health expert. She has over 15 years of clinical experience as a pelvic and women’s health physical therapist, clinical nutritionist, and health coach. She cares deeply about empowering her patients to take control of their health, and is passionate about teaching effective, conservative tools and strategies to her healthcare colleagues. She lectures and teaches internationally at conferences and at the postgraduate level on women’s health topics, and maintains a private, virtual practice where she works with patients from around the globe.
Early-bird pricing valid for ...
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try The Women’s Health Coach Certification Program Risk-Free
We believe you will love the The Women’s Health Coach Certification program and see it impact your work and your patients right away. However, if for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the program, you are eligible for a refund up to two weeks from the delivery of the first full Module, minus a 10% administration fee.
Our program offers you the in depth information and foundational skills you need to transform your clients’ lives, and yours as well.
Please email Nadja Lancaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be sure to get all of your questions answered.