Thank you for your interest in Functional Nutrition education for people with Endometriosis and other Chronic Pelvic Pain Conditions.
Download the FREE Nutrition Awareness Journal to use TODAY to help your clients to identify how their nutrition, hydration, and stress are impacting their daily symptoms.
Clients find it so much easier to make lifestyle changes, when they see how their lifestyle choices are directly impacting their symptoms.
The IWHI Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain Certificate Program covers:
- How digestion and the gut microbiome impact pelvic pain.
- How to heal digestive issues, including bloating, SIBO, constipation and more for people with endometriosis and other chronic pelvic pain conditions.
- How to use wearable fitness tracking technology to enhance compliance and support your clients to relive stress and the impact of stress on their symptoms.
- How to use CBD therapeutically for pelvic pain relief, including specific recommendations for which CBD preparations are most useful for symptom relief.
- How to assess hernias and their impact on pain and core instability.
- How to utilize functional nutrition to relieve chronic yeast issues associated with pelvic or sexual symptoms.
- Learn about wearable technology to support relief from painful sex.
- How to use functional nutrition to relieve male pelvic pain and optimize fertility.
- How to safely, effectively, and compassionately work with LGBT+ clients with pelvic and sexual pain conditions.