- An IWHI Certificate Program -
Are you a healthcare provider with perimenopausal and menopausal clients who could use extra support? We’re here to help!
Dive deep into our comprehensive, science-driven integrative program which includes lessons on neurologic and cardio metabolic health, how to balance hormones, sexual health, functional medicine, and bone health. We also teach foundational marketing strategies to help successfully launch and scale your business.
- Learn a functional nutrition and testing model of root cause health of each system: digestive, immune, hormones, and more for women's health.
- Get a detailed guide for prioritizing your lifestyle medicine approach - where to start, and in what order to address the myriad of symptoms that can present during the perimenopause to menopause transition.
- Learn evidence-based sex differences in the stress response and mind-body medicine to reduce stress, and improve sleep in women.
- Optimize digestive function in women with IBS, constipation, bloating, and other digestive symptoms.
- Minimize cardiovascular disease risk in women.
- Learn evidence based strategies for healthy weight loss in perimenopausal and menopausal women (*Hint: a strict keto diet may not be the right approach for your clients.)
- Balancing hormones through perimenopause and maintaining hormone health through the menopause transition and beyond.
- Support your clients to have pain free and pleasurable sex through the menopause transition and beyond
- Get evidence based training on the risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy (including conversations about bioidentical and compounded hormone support.
- How to use nutrition and lifestyle medicine to optimize brain health, and reduce dementia risk in women (especially in perimenopause and menopause.)
- Use health coaching in your practice to reduce your burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Learn the keys to marketing a successful perimenopause and menopause coaching practice.
Who is this program for?
- Physical or Occupational Therapist
- Nurse / Nurse Practitioner / Nurse Midwife
- Nutritionist or Dietitian
- Health Coach
- Fitness Professional
- Wellness professional
- Physician / Physician Assistant
- Naturopathic Physician / Chiropractor
- And, any woman who wants to be highly educated on her own perimenopause to menopause transition!
Course Details & Benefits
Access to online program materials
Access to our IWHI Facebook group
Lifelong access to the Perimenopause/Menopause program online materials
Three Month Payment Plan
Eligible for refund (Eligible for a refund up to one week from purchase date or until you advance to Module 2 of the program, minus a 10% administrative fee.)
Enroll now to save $$ and claim our limited-time offer!
Use promo code PMCP300 to receive $300 off at checkout.
Graduates will receive an official certificate and badge to proudly display at their office and on their website.