WORKING WITH DR. DRUMMOND & TEAM
Our practice is currently full and we are not currently accepting new clients. Please fill out the form below to be added to our waiting list.
Transform your health from struggling with pelvic pain, digestive issues, fertility challenges, exhaustion, and anxiety to getting back to work and your life!
"We have helped thousands of women, just like you, get back control of their bodies, and start feeling more like themselves, without drugs and side effects.
Our evidence-based, holistic approach is backed by thousands of hours of experience, both clinically and personally."
- Dr. Jessica Drummond DCN, CNS, PT, NBC-HWC
Benefits of Booking a Strategy Session:
- This is your opportunity to meet Dr. Drummond to see if working with her and her health coach team is a perfect fit for what you need. In fact, you are going to interview Dr. Drummond as much as she will interview you!
- This consultation call will be from the comfort and convenience of your home or office from anywhere in the world.
- You are getting Dr. Drummond’s undivided attention - after reviewing your intake paperwork before the session, Dr. Drummond will ask you many questions to learn details of your story and what has and has not been helpful along your healing journey to assess your current situation and needs.
- Based on everything Dr. Drummond will learn about you, you will receive a detailed initial action plan. Following the call, you will receive a written step-by-step plan, resources, and notes to review so that you can be fully present for the call without feeling like you have to scramble to take notes.
- Don't Delay! Dr. Drummond and her team have a very limited number of one-on-one spots available at any given time.
I already put into practice the diet suggestions Dr. Drummond made in the 30 minute strategy session and my pain is almost completely eliminated.
-- Amanda T.
It’s difficult to summarize all the ways in which the Integrative Women’s Health Institute has changed my life. They are far more than doctors and coaches; they are caring and brilliant healers who believe in listening to their patients’ every concern and treating with a holistic approach to feeling the best version of yourself. I had the immense pleasure of working with my team just after being diagnosed with endometriosis and going through an intense surgery. It all happened so quickly, and it was a whirlwind of emotions combined with numerous physical and mental hurdles to tackle.
This program is a true blessing to those women suffering from endometriosis or any other health issues. Anyone who feels helpless when it comes to their health needs to know there is a solution unlike anything out there, and it’s the Integrative Women’s Health Institute.
-- Gabrielle H.
"I was struggling with undiagnosed endometriosis for ten years and It continued to get worse even after having a Laparoscopy. A good friend of mine over the pandemic brought me to Dr. Iris Orbuch for a second Laparoscopy that ended up being successful, she brought me to Jessica Drummond’s team. In my first session with my health coach, I already knew she understood everything I needed and more. She was so patient and smart, I learned and improved my diet so much in a matter of weeks. I went from poor water intake to drinking a gallon of water everyday and learning the importance of food mindfulness and more. I started to feel so much better energy-wise and it felt like an amazing cleanse. I learned A LOT and I’m so grateful. My health coach sent me notes that I will never forget or misplace! Her advice is timeless and she was very easy to talk to. She made me feel supported and so did Jessica’s entire team."
-- Maya McHenry
"My life has almost completely changed. I feel healed from the inside out, 30 lbs lighter, mentally lighter, up for sex again and actually feeling vibrant!
I feel very grateful and really know now anything is possible.
We can heal our lives and our bodies.
I just want to thank you, Jessica, for doing what you do and for being a light for us sharing your experience and wisdom and making a difference in the world!
-- Sinead Moffat
"I am a health & wellness coach with endometriosis myself.
In 2012 I was in pain almost daily. I don’t know how to express in words what I feel about this program.
It has made me better personally and professionally.
In my personal and professional opinion, this program is the best one out there."
-- Audrey Sourroubille