Your Preconception Spring Cleanse Guide is on its way right now to your inbox.
Watch this video to learn more about IWHI and our Optimal Fertility Program, and then check your email in about 12 minutes to download your free guide.
Preconception Detoxification and Preparedness Program
A parent’s dream is to give their child every chance for success. Your job is to set the parents up for success. Healthy kids start with healthy pregnancies. Yet most babies born today already have over 200 toxins in their blood. This has been shown to increase the risk of long-term effects like asthma, Type 2 diabetes, and compromised immune systems.These toxins also contribute to infertility, difficulty sustaining pregnancies, complicated births, and postpartum issues. That’s why guiding your clients to get the best nutrition and safely detox before pregnancy is essential to having healthier babies.
Get the tools and training you need to help the thousands of women who suffer with infertility and desire healthy pregnancies, healthy babies and easier postpartum recovery.
Give your clients everything they need to:
Give yourself the clinical tools you need to:
Regular Price -
Limited Time Special Price - $499
In this program you'll learn to:
Understand the structural components, the biochemical components, and the emotional/mind-body components that are vital to a healthy pregnancy.
Give dietary recommendations, choose the best prenatal micronutrients for each individual client based on laboratory data, genetics, prior risk factors, and more.
Coach your clients to gain essential skills to manage the stress, effectively communicate with their partners, and help them prepare for their new life as a parent.
Help your clients:
- Get in the best possible physical and emotional condition to achieve and sustain a pregnancy
- Make empowered, collaborative decisions based on her values and desires with her partner
- Get her hormones, digestion, and nutrient absorption back in balance so that she can embrace her busy life as a working mom
- Find a team of other supportive fertility clinicians such as reproductive endocrinologists, acupuncturists, and functional gynecologists as needed
- Gain skills to help them let go of overwhelm, anxiety, exhaustion, or feelings of inadequacy
What You Get
Module 1 & 2: Reducing the environmental toxic load and practical avoidance of environmental toxins prior to pregnancy.
- How to provide your clients with facts so she and her partner can avoid paranoia and obsession
- Using practical avoidance strategies to reduce environmental toxin exposures.
- How the body stores “persistent” chemicals—and how to safely reduce them
- Which intensive detoxification therapies can be dangerous for certain populations
- Current data on sources of toxins in pesticides, seafood contaminants, and plastics
- Detailed protocol for setting up a safe and non-toxic nursery
Module 3: Preconception Detoxification
- How to incorporate specific nutrition and supplements that support optimal functioning of the body’s wise detox systems
- How to defend your client against toxin exposures in the first place
- Skills to guide detoxification without risking increasing toxicity from the stored toxins as they are released from their “hiding places” in bones, fat, and other tissues
- How to minimize the risk of increased oxidative stress during detox
- The role of proper digestion in detoxification
Module 4: Preconception Nourishment
- How to screen your client for nutrient deficiencies and depletions related to oral contraceptives and antidepressants
- Practical steps to improve digestive health, stress levels, and check for medications that may impact the absorption capacity of the digestive system
- What foods she needs to eat to lower inflammatory markers and improve fertility
- How to help your clients beyond food and ensure their relationships, work and professional development, spirituality, community, and personal development nourish them as well
Module 5: Optimizing the Microbiota in The Preconception, Pregnancy, and Postpartum Periods
- How a healthy bacterial environment in the gut, vagina, and other areas with the body has been shown to be supportive of fertility in both men and women
- Which foods that feed the gut and lead to more optimal labor and delivery conditions
- The connection between dysbiosis and male infertility
- Specific probiotic strains found to be effective for reducing inflammation in order to enhance fertilization and work synergistically with the immune system to fight infection.
Module 6: How to “Talk Toxins” with Your Clients and Patients
- Specific language to help your clients when they feel like their infertility is their “fault”
- How to help clients understand toxic risks without increasing fear and paralysis
- Coaching skills to be able talk to clients without overwhelming them or stripping your credibility
- Techniques to motivate and inspire your clients instead of giving them “just something else to worry about”
- How to leverage this education to set your work apart from others in your field
Module 7: Health Coaching Strategies for Couples who are Trying to Conceive
- How to support your clients with scientifically-proven behavior change strategies
- Coaching strategies to help clients through challenges, fears, and limiting beliefs
- Not just “what to do”, but how to practically apply healthier lifestyle, nutrition, and exercise choices that feed your clients physically, emotionally, and spiritually
- How to work with pregnant women with eating disorders or body dysmorphia to improve outcomes for moms and babies
- The most successful techniques, mental health modalities, meditations, and yoga for increased fertility and stress reduction in women or infertile couples
Regular Price -
Limited Time Special Price - $499
Money Back Guarantee
Try The Optimal Fertility Program Risk-Free
We believe you will love the Optimal Fertility program and see it impact your clients and your practice success right away!
However, if for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the program, you are eligible for a refund up to 1 week from the delivery of the first full Module, minus a 10% administration fee.
Meet Your Instructors
Dr. Jessica Drummond, DCN, CCN, PT, Founder and CEO of the Integrative Women's Health Institute is passionate about caring for and empowering women who struggle with women’s and pelvic health conditions.
She is equally passionate about educating and supporting clinicians in confidently and safely using integrative tools to transform women's and pelvic healthcare.
Having two decades of experience in women’s and pelvic health as a physical therapist and functional nutritionist, plus owning a private women’s health clinical nutrition and coaching practice, gives her a unique perspective on the integrative, conservative options for pelvic pain management, hormone balance, preconception and fertility support, postpartum recovery, and chronic pain and fatigue management.
She regularly lectures on topics such as integrative pelvic pain management, natural fertility options, optimal hormone health, and functional and integrative nutrition for rehabilitation, nutrition, wellness, fitness, and medical professionals.
Dr. Drummond was educated at the University of Virginia, Emory University, Duke Integrative Medicine, and Maryland University of Integrative Health
Lara Adler teaches health coaches, nutritionists, and other holistic health practitioners how to eliminate the #1 thing holding their clients back from the results they are seeking – the unaddressed link between chemicals and chronic health problems.
She trains practitioners to become experts in everyday toxic exposures so they can improve client outcomes without spending hundreds of hours researching on their own (because you’ve got a practice to run!).
She merges the most current research in environmental health with practical, no-nonsense approaches so you can implement powerful new tools to reduce toxic exposures for your clients.
Combining environmental health education and business consulting, Lara has helped thousands of students in over 25 countries around the world elevate their skill-set, get better results for their clients, and become sought out leaders in the growing environmental health & detoxification field.
Recap of What You Get
7 Recorded Trainings
Each module includes a recorded webinar, a PDF of the slides, plus additional handouts and training for some modules. The trainings are delivered to you weekly so you can easily absorb the material. You also get lifetime access to program and continual updates.
Live Discussion and Q&A Calls
Get ongoing training and support for years with 1live Discussion and Q&A call every other month with your faculty, Jessica Drummond, Integrative and Functional Women’s Health Expert, and Lara Adler, Environmental Toxins Expert
All call recordings will be promptly uploaded into your membership site in case you can’t make it on the live call.
4 Industry Specific Toolkits
Physical therapists (physiotherapists), fitness professionals, nutritionists, and health coaches can use this training and materials to expand their current wellness services, add a new revenue stream, or connect with a new segment of your community who needs and wants your expertise.
Each Toolkit contains patient handouts, marketing materials, assessment tools, a 6-session wellness program guide, 4 seasonal cleanse program e-cookbooks that are specific to the preconception population and other materials to get you started with creating a Optimal Fertility Preconception Wellness Program in your practice right away.
Lifetime access to the top, global, multidisciplinary group of women's health and wellness professionals in our PRIVATE Professional Integrative Women's Institute Facebook Group
This group is DYNAMIC and VERY SUPPORTIVE. Get 24/7 help with your most complex clinical challenges. Have a safe place to share your frustrations and personal struggles, and have the conversations that only other clinicians can understand. This community will give you confidence and peace of mind when doing this work that is both rewarding and challenging. Plus, other IWHI faculty are in our PRIVATE Facebook group, and often jump in to share their experience and support. Access to this caliber of international expertise is unheard of!
Access to Your Mentors Beyond The 9 Weeks of This Program
In what other course format can you ask those questions that bubble up weeks after the course, conference, or live webinar has ended? Usually you are out of luck if you think of something later when the challenge actually comes up in practice. You can even ask questions about your business and get answers from your experienced peers. That’s why we think of Optimal Fertility as more than just a training program, but membership to a network of support for years.
Total Value: $15,300!
Regular Price -
Limited Time Special Price - $499
What Our Students Say:
“I was already working with clients wanting to conceive as a massage therapist and had a good awareness and understanding about the impact of chemicals and toxins, but the Optimum Fertility Program gave me up-to-date statistics and data, which help when presenting information to clients, especially in a workshop setting.
The Program gave me the impetus to put together a fertility workshop, which I’d wanted to do for a while.
I am passionate about educating my clients and empowering them to make conscious, informed decisions that support optimal health and fertility.
This course was a great resource for me to provide my clients with the most current research backed up by current studies.”
-- Natalie McGrorty
“Loved how in depth the course was and that it is very applicable to my business. Besides the actual content I think my favourite is the group programme implementation bonus that makes it very easy to see how we can use it for our business and of course the cookbooks.”
-- Lucienne Beau
Lasting Transformations In Your
When You Join Optimum Fertility You Always Have A Place To Go For Objective Feedback & Recommendations
We know how important it is to present your clients with the best information possible. You need to know that you’ve done everything you can to help your patients get as healthy as possible so they can create healthy generations to come.
It’s possible that she still won’t get pregnant or that she may have another miscarriage, but you’ll have empowered her to do the best that she can for her body and mind. From here she can make informed choices for her next step and for her overall health and wellness moving forward.
GAIN THE FREEDOM TO SUPPORT THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT
The Optimal Fertility Program Program also supports you to grow your professional wisdom and skills so that you have more choices and flexibility. Whether you want to focus on this area of women’s health exclusively, or offer it as an add-on service, your added expertise will serve you if you want a more flexible way to work or want to teach group classes online or in person!
JOIN NOW AND CREATE YOUR THRIVING PRACTICE
You can learn how to help your clients get better results than other practitioners when you know how to help them holistically with functional nutrition. Our program offers you the in depth information and foundational skills you need to transform your clients’ lives, and yours as well.
Regular Price -
Limited Time Special Price - $499
Be there for your clients. And we’ll be there for you.
With Optimal Fertility Program, you don’t just get recorded webinars. You get ongoing support so you can be there for your patients.
Since every one of your patients is different, helping each unique women isn’t as simple as following a recipe. That’s why we teach you critical thinking skills that will serve you even as the data changes and new information comes out.
You’ll learn how to navigate situations where there’s no clear clinical answer, but you’ll have support for here’s how you might figure it out from the collective experience of hundreds of practitioners around the world.
Optimal Fertility is awesome! I learned so much and feel empowered to utilize the information and strategies taught in the course into my new health coaching practice. I do not have comments to improve this course; it was perfect.
I enjoyed Lara's and Jessica's teaching style, the material provided was enlightening, the scientific studies referenced were valuable, the practical tools were great, the handout materials were very handy and filled with great tips, and I enjoyed the youtube videos recommended.
The program surpassed my expectations and overall I feel that I am more confident in working with couples and women in the preconception and fertility arena. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
-- Linda Sportel
“I really found the environment modules interesting, it made me really assess aspects of my own life.”
- Elisha Harris
“Optimal Fertility was a highly informative course. I am leaving with a better insight as to how the liver works and the importance of practical avoidance in the special population of preconception. I am most excited about talking toxins to women who are preparing to optimize their fertility. The content overall was very rich. I thought Jessica and Lara were great instructors.”
- Christine Baade, Certified Holistic Health Coach
“Optimal Fertility is full of excellent content. I specifically enjoyed the modules where the liver detoxification pathways were explained. It was very clear and easy to understand.”
- Andrea Rojas-Penuela
“It was great to be presented with the latest, evidence-based information to help me help my clients with current, reliable advice. I loved the level of knowledge of both Lara and Jessica and the fact that the information wasn't presented in a sensationalist manner.”
- Deidre Kenny
Where do I even begin? [Jessica and Lara] share such immense knowledge and wisdom. I could learn from them for years on end. However, the thing I appreciated the most is that I truly trust that the material I am learning from them is well-researched and supported by evidence. I know that what I am learning has immense value for my clients and this gives me the confidence I need to be a valuable resource and guide for my clients.
For me, this is what makes learning and applying knowledge fun and exciting. I can 100% trust their mentorship. Of course, there is a lot of material and of course, women's health, fertility & hormones can be a complex subject, so I also really appreciated that Jessica and the whole community she created is so open and available for questions and clarifications. I feel like my learning never ends and I have all the resources and materials I need to continue to learn and become a better practitioner.
-- Caroline Zwickson, MA.
Please email Nadja Lancaster at email@example.com
and we will be sure to get all of your questions answered.