Get your patients better faster and more easily by adding good nutrition to their rehab programs...
Why Physical and Occupational Therapists
Need to Understand Nutrition
Enter your information below to get instant access to free training:
Why PT's and OT's Need to Understand Nutrition
We value your privacy and would never spam you
- 2How the chronic disease crisis is changing physical and occupational therapy.
- 3* Nutrition is a key part of physical and occupational therapy scope of practice - an update from major professional organizations.
- 4* How "allopathic" nutrition is distinct from functional nutrition.
- 5* Why having a systematic approach to adding nutrition to your practice is key.
- 6* How stress, sleep, relationships, and other lifestyle medicine factors are essential to a systematic functional nutrition approach.
- 7* How to expand your personal scope of practice allowing you to use more nutrition tools as a part of your rehab practice.