Wouldn't it be nice to work with a skilled and experienced team of health and wellness professionals to help you to get to the root cause of your endometriosis and pelvic pain symptoms?
What will you learn working with us?
- How to heal your digestive function to relieve digestive symptoms from bloating and "Endo belly" to constipation and IBS.
- How to use anti-inflammation nutrition, and lifestyle medicine strategies to relieve your pain from the root cause.
- We'll help you finally feel better without being bounced around the healthcare system.
- We'll help you build a team of support at home and work so you can navigate your healthcare, symptom relief, and self-care strategies while finishing school, progressing your career, and being there for your family.
- We'll walk you step-by-step along the path to healing your pelvic pain and other endometriosis symptoms from the inside out.
- And more…
Click the button below to schedule your consultation call with our team!
(The cost of the consultation is $99 for a 30 minute deep dive consultation to discuss your specific case, challenges, and goals.)
Our practice is currently full and we don't accept new clients!
Please fill out the form below to get on our waitlist.
Dr. Jessica Drummond, DCN, CCN, PT, Founder and CEO of the Integrative Women's Health Institute is passionate about caring for and empowering women who struggle with women’s and pelvic health conditions.
She is equally passionate about educating and supporting clinicians in confidently and safely using integrative tools to transform women's and pelvic healthcare.
Having two decades of experience in women’s and pelvic health as a physical therapist and functional nutritionist, plus owning a private women’s health clinical nutrition and coaching practice, gives her a unique perspective on the integrative, conservative options for pelvic pain management, hormone balance, preconception and fertility support, postpartum recovery, and chronic pain and fatigue management.
She regularly lectures on topics such as integrative pelvic pain management, natural fertility options, optimal hormone health, and functional and integrative nutrition for rehabilitation, nutrition, wellness, fitness, and medical professionals.
Dr. Drummond was educated at the University of Virginia, Emory University, Duke Integrative Medicine, and Maryland University of Integrative Health