Owner, Manager, Health Coach
Stephanie has personally experienced chronic pelvic pain. After her own road of misdiagnosis, confusion, frustration, and near hopelessness she and a team of professionals created an educational DVD specifically for those suffering from genital, sexual, and pelvic pain.
She is passionate about spreading the word of hope and healing for those like her, influencing a paradigm shift in the medical community toward greater understanding of these disorders, and prevention initiatives that may protect young women before onset can occur. Stephanie has a B.Sc. from Indiana Wesleyan University in Psychology and Addictions Counseling. And has been recently certified as a Women’s Health and Functional Nutrition Coach.
CHC, MBA, Reiki Master, ISSA CPT
• Masters in Business Administration with emphasis in Leadership Development
December 2002 – GPA 3.80
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH FLORIDA
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
Certificate and Minor in Computer IS and Management IS
December 1996 – GPA 3.13
INSTITUTE OF INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION
• Certification – Integrative Health Coach
Completed July 2016
THE INTEGRATIVE WOMEN’S HEALTH INSTITUTE
• Certification – Optimal fertility specialist
Completed November 2016
• Certification in Master level of Reiki
Completed August 2015
• Certification in Personal Training
Completed October 2009
• Certification in Personal Training
• Certification in Sports Nutrition
Completed January 2005
PRECISION NUTRION – LEVEL 1
• Nutrition and Sports certification
Pending completion July 2018
• Certification in TRX suspension training
Completed September 2009
WKC Fitness trainer
• Certification in Kettleball Training
Completed July 2009
Completed and up-to-date through 2018
• Certified G8 referee
Completed August 2007
Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Undergrad in Kinesiology with a minor in Psychology, Master’s of Science in Physiotherapy – both from McMaster University
Certified Yoga Teacher
Certified in Acupuncture
Certified as a Physio-doula
Trained as a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist – rostered to perform internal exams and treatment
Trained to fit pessaries
We provide a sacred space for women to choose themselves first to get their minds and bodies right as they prepared for pregnancy and motherhood
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Yoni Steam Practitioner
A certified health coach and registered prenatal yoga teacher providing support, guidance and tools to men and women to optimize their fertility health.
BA in Business Administration, 2007
RYT 200, 2011
Certified IIN Health Coach, 2016
IIN Hormone Health Course, 2018
B.S Biology Duke University
MPT Hahnemann University
DPT Evidence in Motion Institute of Health Professions
Private practice physical therapist since 2000, with a focus in women’s and pelvic health since 2003. Sub-specialties include pelvic pain, pre-and post-natal care, hip and groin injury.
Yoga Teacher, Pranayama Teacher, Reiki Master, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy Technician, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Integrative Health Coach.
Gut health and Hormones
Working with women between the ages of 25-60
Women's Health Coach
Ananda Body & Mind
510 Curran Pl.
Mississauga, Ontario Mississauga L5B 0J8
- Female athletes with menstrual irregularities, healthy menstrual cycles, hormonal imbalances, exercise and nutrition with your unique cycles.
- Functional nutrition for stress, digestive function and hormonal health
- Post surgery healing nutrition
- How to manage your PMS
What kind of patients do you work with?
- Women who are active that have RED S.
- Women with menstrual irregularities.
- Active women from the age of 25 and up.
- Who want to improve their quality of life.
- Become optimized in all areas of their life.